The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Medford NY area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Perry’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Perry has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Perry about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
WILL INVISALIGN WORK FOR ME?
A confident smile and increased self-esteem aren’t the only benefits of correcting your smile with Invisalign – your oral health can be positively enhanced as well. Learn more about several common issues below that an experienced Invisalign-trained dentist such as Dr. Perry can help you to correct.